Harry feeling the heat? Prince goes semi-shirtless to get some sunscreen at California polo match as Palace aides ‘hatch plan to STOP the Sussexes taking Netflix crew into Queen’s Platinum Jubilee events’

Harry feeling the heat? Prince goes semi-shirtless to get some sunscreen at California polo match as Palace aides 'hatch plan to STOP the Sussexes taking Netflix crew into Queen's Platinum Jubilee events'

 

Prince Harry bared his chest at his latest polo match in California on Friday as a row brews over he and Meghan’s attendance at the Queen’s Jubilee celebrations in London next month.The Duke of Sussex was changing his shirt on the sidelines and having sun cream or an ointment applied, before warming up for the match, held the same day as his son Archie’s third birthday.by TaboolaHe was spotted at the game as it was announced that he and Meghan, along with Prince Andrew, will not appear on the Buckingham Palace balcony on Thursday, June 2.

 

 

Palace aides are said to be concerned that attention surrounding a Netflix film crew following Harry and Meghan as part of their multi-million deal with the streaming giant could detract from proceedings.Aides are reportedly planning to prevent the Netfilx crew filming inside any Jubilee events.At the game in Santa Barbara, California, the prince was helped with the wardrobe change, with attendees catching a glimpse of his chest as he switched clothing.he prince recently joined polo team Los Padres, having played the sport for most of his life.

 

 

The club is run by his friend Nacho Figueras, who said he was ‘excited’ for the duke to join the ranks.’My polo team has a platform where we use the sport and the platform to raise awareness for charities. Harry’s going to be a part of this team,’ he told KCLU.

 

 

Harry feeling the heat? Prince goes semi-shirtless to get some sunscreen at California polo match as Palace aides 'hatch plan to STOP the Sussexes taking Netflix crew into Queen's Platinum Jubilee events'

On Friday, palace officials announced that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will not be allowed to stand on Buckingham Palace balcony for Trooping the Colour, in a decision made by the Queen.She has decided that non-working royals will not stand on the balcony, with the plan also removing Prince Andrew from the viewing platform.

 

 

Moments after the announcement, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex confirmed that they will attend some of the Jubilee celebrations with their children Archie and Lilibet.But a team of palace aides will be put in place to stop the Netflix crew from filming inside the palace for any of the documentary about the couple’s lives.

 

 

Harry feeling the heat? Prince goes semi-shirtless to get some sunscreen at California polo match as Palace aides 'hatch plan to STOP the Sussexes taking Netflix crew into Queen's Platinum Jubilee events'

They do not want the celebrations to be ‘exploit[ed]’ by the production team, after the couple signed the £112million deal in September 2020. Even if they accept that their Netflix crew can’t go into Buckingham Palace to film, they could cause problems – and at the very least cause a major distraction,’ a source told The Sun.

 

 

‘Senior courtiers believe that Netflix will see it as one big opportunity to exploit their mega-millions agreement with the couple.’It is understood that courtiers have said Netflix cameras will not be allowed in Royal properties including Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle.However the film crew could mix with crowds and shadow the couple while they are in VIP areas at public events for the Jubilee.

 

 

Harry feeling the heat? Prince goes semi-shirtless to get some sunscreen at California polo match as Palace aides 'hatch plan to STOP the Sussexes taking Netflix crew into Queen's Platinum Jubilee events'

They may also try to join the couple inside other key locations, such as St Paul’s Cathedral, during the four days of celebrations.Last month, around 30 crew joined them at the Invictus Games, in The Netherlands.On Friday, royal experts warned that Harry and Meghan’s return to the UK risks becoming the ‘focus’ of the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee.

 

 

The couple announced their comeback just minutes after it was revealed they were banned from the Buckingham Palace balcony. A sensational statement at 3pm said the couple – as well as the Duke of York – would not be invited onto the balcony for Trooping the Colour, the spectacular start of her long weekend of celebrations. Tom Bower told MailOnline on Friday: ‘They have been forced to accept a downgraded role – grouped with all the other VIPs – but are clearly desperate not to be excluded. If the Palace is not remarkably careful, the Sussexes will milk the celebrations for their own benefit.

 

Harry feeling the heat? Prince goes semi-shirtless to get some sunscreen at California polo match as Palace aides 'hatch plan to STOP the Sussexes taking Netflix crew into Queen's Platinum Jubilee events'

 

‘Hopefully, the Sussexes will be kept firmly in check to avoid their selfish interests dominating the celebration of the Queen’s awe-inspiring service to Britain.’Royal author Angela Levin said the Queen had made a ‘great decision’ to restrict the balcony to working royals, adding: ‘It will have such a different positive atmosphere if there are working royals who support Her Majesty.’On the Sussexes’ decision to attend other events she said: ‘The focus will be on them and how they behave, which the Jubilee shouldn’t be about’.

 

 

Richard Fitzwilliams, another commentator, added: ‘There was [a danger] in the run up to it if this hadn’t been settled. I expect there will be an element of this in the US coverage’However though there will still be a lot of speculation about what they will attend and what they will do, this is about one person. It is the Queen’s wish that they attend.

 

 

Harry feeling the heat? Prince goes semi-shirtless to get some sunscreen at California polo match as Palace aides 'hatch plan to STOP the Sussexes taking Netflix crew into Queen's Platinum Jubilee events'

‘Although when they planned to do the Oprah interview they didn’t know Prince Philip would be ill, they nonetheless went ahead. That won’t be forgotten.Tom Bower told MailOnline on Friday: ‘They have been forced to accept a downgraded role – grouped with all the other VIPs – but are clearly desperate not to be excluded. If the Palace is not remarkably careful, the Sussexes will milk the celebrations for their own benefit.

 

 

‘Hopefully, the Sussexes will be kept firmly in check to avoid their selfish interests dominating the celebration of the Queen’s awe-inspiring service to Britain.’Royal author Angela Levin said the Queen had made a ‘great decision’ to restrict the balcony to working royals, adding: ‘It will have such a different positive atmosphere if there are working royals who support Her Majesty.On the Sussexes’ decision to attend other events she said: ‘The focus will be on them and how they behave, which the Jubilee shouldn’t be about’.

 

 

Harry feeling the heat? Prince goes semi-shirtless to get some sunscreen at California polo match as Palace aides 'hatch plan to STOP the Sussexes taking Netflix crew into Queen's Platinum Jubilee events'

Richard Fitzwilliams, another commentator, added: ‘There was [a danger] in the run up to it if this hadn’t been settled. I expect there will be an element of this in the US coverage’However though there will still be a lot of speculation about what they will attend and what they will do, this is about one person. It is the Queen’s wish that they attend.’Although when they planned to do the Oprah interview they didn’t know Prince Philip would be ill, they nonetheless went ahead. That won’t be forgotten.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here