Connect with us

CELEBRITY

BREAKING NEWS: Princess Kate BREAKS A NATION’S HEART as she emotionally fights back tears in cancer video

Published

on

Despite the shocking news, the future queen appeared to spread a message of positivity as she added “I am well and getting stronger every day by focusing on the things that will help me heal; in my mind, body and spirits.” She added: “We hope that you will understand that, as a family, we now need some time, space and privacy while I complete my treatment. “My work has always brought me a deep sense of joy and I look forward to being back when I am able, but for now I must focus on making a full recovery. “At this time, I am also thinking of all those whose lives have been affected by cancer. For everyone facing this disease, in whatever form, please do not lose faith or hope. You are not alone.” It comes after an unprecedented wave of wild speculation involving the royal was circulating around social media in the past few weeks following her absence from royal duties. Kate underwent abdominal surgery on January 16 at the London Clinic, according to Kensington Palace, where she stayed for nearly two weeks, before continuing her recovery back home in Windsor.

 

Princess Kate said that she had undergone abdominal surgery in January and that at the time she was told her condition was non-cancerous.

 

 

But the future Queen, in a heart-wrenching statement revealed that later tests found cancer had been present.

The new video was filmed by BBC Studios at Windsor on Wednesday, March 20, 2024.

Kate can be seen visibly emotional in the video, with her voice cracking up as she explained how the news came as a huge shock.

She said that it took some time to process the news as well as explain everything to her and Prince William’s children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis.

The Princess of Wales can be seen wringing her hands as she thanked the nation for “all the wonderful messages of support” and their “understanding.

She praised her husband William and said that having him by her side “is a great source of comfort and reassurance too.”

Despite the shocking news, the future queen appeared to spread a message of positivity as she added “I am well and getting stronger every day by focusing on the things that will help me heal; in my mind, body and spirits.”

She added: “We hope that you will understand that, as a family, we now need some time, space and privacy while I complete my treatment.

“My work has always brought me a deep sense of joy and I look forward to being back when I am able, but for now I must focus on making a full recovery.

“At this time, I am also thinking of all those whose lives have been affected by cancer. For everyone facing this disease, in whatever form, please do not lose faith or hope. You are not alone.”

It comes after an unprecedented wave of wild speculation involving the royal was circulating around social media in the past few weeks following her absence from royal duties.

Kate underwent abdominal surgery on January 16 at the London Clinic, according to Kensington Palace, where she stayed for nearly two weeks, before continuing her recovery back home in Windsor.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY11 hours ago

SAD NEWS: Elon Musk Suffers Heart Attack 10 Minutes Ago and Passes Away at His Private Residence. According to Shocking Reports, Just 5 Minutes Before the Incident, the Billionaire Tech Mogul Was Last Visited By… Continue Reading

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Liam Payne’s girlfriend Kate Cassidy recounts the terrifying moment in tears: “I can’t forget the moment he stood on the balcony, looked at me and…..”

CELEBRITY1 day ago

Breaking News: Royal Family in Tears and Mourning, Meghan Markle Devastated After Prince Harry’s Shocking Announcement… Read More

CELEBRITY1 day ago

David Beckham’s wife Victoria shared, “I always tell him that his grown daughter needs to behave more properly, but he always pampers her, even…see more

Tragic: extending prayers, and deepest sympathies to the willis… A Good day to die hard Bruce Willis aged 69 Diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia in February that followed an aphasia diagnosis… it’s with profound sadness and heavy heart we share the sad news about Bruce, who has been confirmed to be…..see more.”
CELEBRITY2 days ago

Tragic: extending prayers, and deepest sympathies to the willis… A Good day to die hard Bruce Willis aged 69 Diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia in February that followed an aphasia diagnosis… it’s with profound sadness and heavy heart we share the sad news about Bruce, who has been confirmed to be…..see more.”

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Chris Hemsworth Slams Billie Eilish as “Rude and Immature,” Says He “Will Never Be Friends” With Her After Explosive Oscars Clash

CELEBRITY2 days ago

White Lotus star Carrie Coon claps back at Meghan McCain in ugly spat over her support of Trump

CELEBRITY2 days ago

David Beckham Reveals the awful things he does to 13 YO daughter Harper; Rages at Haters Over Controversial Kiss with 13-Year-Old Daughter—‘Get a Life, She’s My Child!’

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Bruce Willis’ wife Emma remembers happier times with throwback photos as she took a trip down memory lane amid his worsening dementia battle.

CELEBRITY3 days ago

SHILOH – Brad Pitt’s Daughter Admitted: “Diddy Made Me Wait In The Room For 12 Hours. Then He Came In And Forced Me To… When I Refused, He … See More

CELEBRITY3 days ago

“Democrats are on the offense,” Sen. Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota), the No. 3 Senate Democrat, told reporters Tuesday afternoon. “Ask Cory Booker.” Cory Booker has bashed Trump on the Senate floor, broke the record for the longest speech: Let’s gets in good trouble…..See highlights

CELEBRITY5 days ago

ÚLTIMA HORA: El príncipe Guillermo y el rey Carlos mantienen conversaciones privadas ante su inminente abdicación. «Su reinado podría no durar mucho más».

Copyright © 2024 Fortmic